Sunday, March 30, 2008

scrap wk end away

well what can I say, IT WAS A BLAST lol bloody fantastic, the food, chatting and shopping and not to mention scrappin there was about 18 of us and 15 of whom stayed at the local motel, I shared with Vicky and Sam so thanks girls for not snoring my partner in crime at the retreat was Bev and as I know she will read this I better not say anything nasty, :) he he he honestly she was great fun and I thinke we picked on each other and help out all wk end so thank to Bev for some fun company and a BIG THANKYOU to Katie for organising the wk end and we cant wait until the next one I completed 7 LO two of which need finishing and papered and stuck photo down in two mini albums so Im happy Id name all the girls but to many so to all that attened the wk end thankyou for great company and some great laughs

1 comment:

Kate said...

hey tam

glad you had a nice time away it sounds like so much fun! its nice to have that time doing something you love doing :)

wow i didnt know you were into wedding planning and so forth. ive been engaged for 4 years now lol and no sign of a wedding yet. we have too many bills LOL

~kate (mumofmoo)