Thursday, November 8, 2007

Scrappin News

it been a little while since I posted so here goes............. I had a fantastic time as a DT member on crafting in style and would like to thank Jolene for giving me the opportunity to show what I can do I have also created a LO for the sketch blog comp which ends on the 15th so fingers crossed for that and congrats to Liz on her new postition on the blog; yeh girl I also attended the paper craft festival in sydney with Katie and Louise; had a fantastic wk end, we left at 3am Friday morning and returned home at 10pm sunday night what more could a girl ask for; a wk end with great friends, classes with a great teacher and spent money on scrap supplies Im getting pages done which Im happy about; but I miss my OTP so going to start doing some for xmas presants there is a CC tonight the the 9th nov and can't wait I think thats about it on the scap side of things; just loving scrappin at present

No comments: