Thursday, October 18, 2007

the fun Im having

I just want to say I'M having the best time as guest DT on crafting in style and I invite all my friends to come along and have look, I have some LO that I'm very proud of but you will have to wait to see them I'm entering LO to mags but as yet no reply, I'm not giving up though now a little bit of what is happening on the site 1. I have a challenge on CIS of blue and brown and one photo so come along and have a looksy, and as yet; no I don't' have a LO for this up, but it is coming 2. I'm also helping out with all the CISters to make the forum more active 3. I'm leaving comment in the gallery 4. a new comp is starting next month, a hint, photoshop is involved 5. plus Lizzies challenges to get us thinking there is 3 all up and this month there is a LO using felt and a LO of a lifes love and then a progressive LO which isn't as easy as it sounds 6. some of the most gorgeous monthly pks that CIS has, this month being smoken red hot and the most gorgeous pp 7.and all the classes that are happening a bright and beautiful, a pet LO class and a christmas class is coming to so it full of activity and I urge my friends to come and have a look, you wont' be disappointed

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Tam

I am just loving working with you at CIS and you have been a great team member :-)

I loved your challenge and thanks so much for participating in mine ;-)

Have a great week and see you at CIS!