Saturday, January 24, 2009

hi all, well after seeing a friend today who informed me I need to update my blog well Lisa mmmwah here is is lovely lol. And I have been trying to update weekly so thanks to my friends who remind me if I don't, your wish is my command lol. we spent the day in Tamworth roaming the streets of country music, it was very hot and a lot of walking with 4 kids but a good day with having lunch at my MILs and seeing Lisa's little one (he is gorgeous) I now with a massive headache, Ray is of shooting with mates, kids are sound and Im nearly there my self so till next time cheers girls oh IM cybacropping it this wk end, that is if I ever get out to my room and scrap lol if you would like to join it is at Scrapboutique and starting tuesday Bons is have there Cybacrop as well

No comments: